Sunday, January 1, 2012

First post of 2012

Have been really long time I didn't blog especially after come out from the study life to working life.

Seem like it same to some of my friends too. They haven't updated any blog so frequent as they did in uni.

As 2011 is over and now entered to 2012.

Well, I am getting older obliviously.

Need to confess at here a bit.

This few days as staying at home (clearing my year end leave), a lot of thing bother me.

Thinking about work.

Thinking about my self.

Thinking about my life.

Thinking about friendship.

Thinking about BGR (Yup, is him i guess, but I am confused whether if he felt the same way as i did to him).

As well as about God.

Confession.

My relationship with God are far far far away since my graduation.

The factor? not sure. Or.. yes I know but i don't know.

And I don't know how to go back again.

I am totally lost.

Someone need to save me.

No comments: